ISO SOS is Q&A Management Services Ltd’s EMERGENCY service, to help those companies in urgent need of help.
If you have an upcoming external audit which you believe you may fail with unacceptable non-conformities, then please get in touch, there’s no time to waste.
If unexpected circumstances have led to issues controlling your documented system or any other element of your ‘business standard’, please get in touch.
There may be many reasons as to how you’ve ended up in this situation:
- Perhaps your Quality Manager has left?
- Maybe you’ve had to focus on other aspects within the company?
- You possibly have a complex quality system that’s difficult to manage?
- Or maybe it’s just general business pressures that have caused this area to be overlooked?
The reason isn’t important. But fixing the problem is.
We do not save lives, but you can be sure that we can help to save your REPUTATION.
Get in touch with Q&A Management Services today, so we can find out how best we can help you.
Our first job always involves reviewing your current system. We know the requirements of the standards, so can support you with whatever system you have in place. Then, we’ll arrange for a member of our team to visit with you, to assist with the preparation for the external audit.
An important factor with ISO SOS is that we will also ATTEND the audit, to support you and your team during the process, to help you get the desired outcome.
We’ve helped many companies acquire and retain their ISO certifications, with impressive results, so you’ll be in safe hands with the Q&A Management Services Ltd’s team.
So, don’t panic, just pick up the phone so we can start to help…
Benefits of ISO 9001:
- Suits all types of business, large or small – manufacturing or services
- Greater success with tenders
- Reduced costs and re-work
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increased profitability
- Competitive advantage
Contact Q&A Management Services Ltd today to find out more.
Q&A Management Services Ltd.
Mobile: 07802 374 830
Office: 0121 362 3432